Bringing My Experience Forward - Gain From My Failures & Successes!
I've worked in Sales and Marketing since 1982, and have held a number of Sales Management roles within leading Funds Management & Service Organisations. With key responsibilities for leading, guiding and coaching successful sales teams, I've worked directly with over 200 Financial Advisory firms and their staff (and indirectly with very many others).
I also have extensive successful experience in owning and running my own financial planning businesses; on my own and in partnership, starting two from scratch, attracting and retaining many hundreds of clients. And..I've had experience in both buying and selling businesses. And I now run my own Business Growth Coaching, Consulting and Strategy Implementation businesses.
I've been fortunate over my career to reach many milestones and see many career highlights, including..
- 2 times SA & NT “Night of Night” Nominee – MLC Limited / National Australia Bank;
- 2 times Practice Development Manager, Australia – MLC Limited No 3 Australia;
- 4 times Premier Sales Division SA/NT – ‘Agency Manager’ National Mutual/AXA - Winner;
- 2 times Premier Sales Division SA/NT – ‘Agency Manager’ National Mutual/AXA - Runner Up;
- 2 times Top Sales Office SA/NT – ‘Agency Manager’ AMP - Winner;
- 2 times Blue Ribbon Sales Award - AMP - Winner;
- 2 times Quality Sales Award - AMP - Winner;
- 2 times Centurions Sales Award - AMP - Winner;
I've presented, coached, consulted and implemented Sales, Marketing & Business Services and Strategies to and on behalf of...AMP...Australian Loan Company Limited...Asteron Life...MLC Limited...NAB...Professional Investment Services...As well as an abundance of Local Business Owners, Professional Advisers, Sales Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Coaches and Consultants!
I believe in building processes and systems and developing tools that are crucial for building, positioning and imbedding trust with your market for business today—but I don’t believe it needs to be stressful or hard. Seriously.
And thank you for coming by.
All the very best...